Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Fun with Dopplegangers
One of the most fun people to follow on twitter in Seattle is Danny O'Neil (@dannyoneil). O'Neil is a sports writer for The Seattle Times. O'Neil always has a fun and interesting take on Seattle sports and athletes. His last twitter venture was looking for Seahawks players who have famous doppelgangers! When I looked through his tweets he had posted Charlie Whitehurst/Keanu Reeves as well as Patrick Kerney/Buzz Lightyear. I tried thinking of a few off the top of my head and had a few but one I looked them up they weren't the best. I went to Seahawks.com and Russell Okung's picture came up and the first thing I thought was Notorious B.I.G so I photo-shopped the two pics together and sent it in. Danny O'Neil obviously appreciated it and it made it in his piece on The Seattle Times webpage. Its always fun to see my @NickSchnepf tag on a site like The Seattle Times.
Labels:
Danny O'Neil,
Russell Okung,
Seattle Times,
Twitter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment